Oruen Cardiology – What we are, what we do
Oruen-Cardiology is the leading audio-visual platform committed to improving international communication and medical education for physicians with clinical interests in cardiovascular medicine.
Our motivation is to capture the latest clinical and interventional developments in cardiovascular diseases
And present them in readily accessible formats, with the ultimate aim of optimising patient care and treatment outcomes. Using the latest technologies, Oruen-Cardiology works closely with opinion-leading medical experts to provide cutting-edge, evidence-based, open-access outputs with clear interpretive commentary, to inform, update, and educate the global cardiology medical community. The news you need. For thousands of cardiologists, Oruen-Cardiology is a must view, and a must read.
Oruen Cardiology – Our CV at a glance:
– Highly topical and engaging video presentations, podcasts, and webinars featuring leading international opinion leaders presenting the very latest clinically relevant developments in their respective fields;
– Broad spectrum coverage of all areas of cardiovascular medicine including: arrhythmia, atherosclerosis, cardiovascular disease, hypertension, heart failure, stroke plus many more;
– Outputs designed to meet the needs of busy, time-pressed physicians;
– An archive comprising of many videos;
– Contact database of over 34,500+ physicians with interests and involvement in cardiovascular medicine;
– All Oruen-Cardiology outputs are available and via social media.
Oruen – Our journal:
Our journal will be owned and published bi-annually by Oruen Limited; it will be a peer-reviewed & open access publication. Oruen–Cardiology Journal will be distributed in print and electronically to thousands of physicians, researchers, academics, nurses, and related healthcare professionals with an interest in Cardiology. Both subscription and access are free and there are no contributory author fees for publication. Papers submitted for publication are accepted based on their originality, likely impact on and relevance to clinical practice, data quality, and overall potential interest to the journal’s readership.
Oruen-Cardiology in conjunction with our editorial board, makes all reasonable efforts to publish accurate, objective, unbiased, and well-balanced reviews, articles, and reports.
Oruen-Cardiology gratefully acknowledges the support it has received from its various sponsors. The commercial sponsors of Oruen-Cardiology have zero involvement in the development, design or dissemination of any content on Oruen-Cardiology